Super excited today! I got a 1951 1 ton GMC with a pto dumping flatbed. Usually I buy a junky truck and get discouraged but this time I got a running, driving, turning, stopping, dumping rig that needs minor freshening. I'm way better at small projects.. Has the GMC engine still (228?) and runs quite well. Owner claimed the truck has 44k original miles. I don't know whether to believe that or not, but it's pretty clean. It needs glass all the way around.
Was a feed store truck so it didn't really have a tough "farm" life. I have several decent pictures of it here on my computer but I don't see the "manage attachments" icon that the faq section claims to be here.


1951 GMC 250 Open Express
1968 C10 Suburban
1971 C20 Pickup

My Dad told me "Son, never hit a man in anger- unless you're certain you can get away with it"