Since everyone does not visit here in the Welcome Centre I'd suggest you post these questions in the ENGINE FORUM. The guys there have lots of knowledge and Carb King may even weight in if he see's your post.

The key to getting info and such here is to post the question in the most appropriate forum. Example: driveline questions in the Driveline Forum and for body work it'd be the Paint and Body Forum.
I'm sure you will get some "dead on" answers for your questions.
I should have just moved your post but I'' let you just ask it over in the engine dept.

Good luck. I'm sure your not the only one that has had this very problem.......Alvin


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile