Ken, GCFD112, welcome to the Stovebolt and your right. This is an awesome site with tons of knowledge and great folks willing to share it.
I like the task force style but have never been fortunate enough to find one when I was looking for projects. At least its already 12 volt smile

Its your truck so you are entitled to do what you want. I prefer the some modern upgrades but there is never a question of what it is I'm driving down the road.
Good luck, and be sure to post up some pics when you can. Use the appropriate forums for questions and you will get plenty of responses. (Well, the weekends are slow sometime because we have to take the little ladies out and keep them happy) smile


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile