Hey all, I just wanted to introduce myself. I am from ROTTENCHESTER NY !
I bought the truck last month and have more fun with it and bought like crazy at the Carlisle show back in April. I had a '55 belair when I was 18 but this thing is so awesome I can feel the oil in my veins flowing!
I haven't figured out how to post pics yet but it's a 235. W/ three on the tree and it had a tranny swap in 2001 to an S10 5 speed.
I plan on driving it this summer and pulling it in this winter to do some restoration and modification.
I picked up a front and rear suspension from an '84 Corvette at the Carlisle show and all kinds of chrome. I am hoping the wealth of knowledge on this awesome site will help me achieve my dream. I am 57 soon to turn 58 and this little honey is 57 also. Kind of like a match made in Detroit!
Being a retired GM employee seems fitting I can [censored] off all those rice driving SOB's with some real American class.
Looking forward to chatting with folks, Ken