Its not "hugger" orange but I do have its 1st cousin in "Sunset Orange" smile
Welcome to the stovebolt. You are now where you can get all your questions answered and the know how.....and there is SOME patch panels available and lot of tips on how/what to do. There is also a gentleman that hand makes some.
Spend some time getting to know your way around and meeting the guys and you'll find a wealth of knowledge. A tip would be to ask questions in the most appropriate forum for the best results. Ex: engine questions in Engine Forum, patch panels in the Paint and Body Forum. I'm sure you'll figure it out and we here any time you need help.
Good luck.....and post some pics when you can.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile