Back in 65 while working at the Chevy Dealership we had basically the same machine. Stick a plug done in the top, turn on the air, and wiggle the jug around so the sand would flow good, then as mentioned, file the electrodes, re-gap and you had a happy customer.

I see the "cheap o's" advertised once in a while at a couple of the cheap stores but never considered on.

Just today my weed eater was acting up and I fouled the plug, stuck the plug in the bead blaster and it was good to go.

...back in the early 60's my brother was stationed in France. He had a '59 chevy impala with about 100,000 miles on it. When he came home it was the first time I seen PLUG FOULERS on all eight plugs. If it started skipping we'd just pull the plug/fouler out and clean the little hole that was stopped up and off we'd go again. Those were the days......


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile