Lonnie and Wayne (and Nelda and Joanne) ... Bev and I thoroughly enjoyed spending the day caravaning and showing Chase yesterday ... Lonnie you are right - Everytime I went to my truck for something, I couldn't get away from it for people asking questions ... and also telling me all about the truck - I sure learned a lot from talking to so many of you experienced Stovebolters ... even got initiated with catching the tape LOL! Now I am officially a Stovebolter I guess. All the trucks were beautiful and the only embarassing thing was getting passed (Lonnie Wayne and I) on the way over by a "Smart Car" ... Ha Ha ... now THAT's pretty bad ... Thanks Wayne and Lonnie and everyone for making us feel at home ... I think I talked a few people into checking out the website so hopefully new members on the way.

Jeanie


GAL who loves Stovebolts

1953 Chevy 3600
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix in Photobucket