Hey Jeanie -

Welcome to Stovebolt.

You and I talked last Sat at the Cops & Cars for Kids show. Wayne is the guy at the show with the blue '38 one-ton truck that a lot of kids sat in to have their pictures taken. Looking forward to seeing you at the Gabfest.

I'll drive to Daytona from downtown Orlando on 17/92 then on SR 415 at Sanford. It's a neat "old Florida" drive. Not a lot of places for the hot rodders to pass my old slow truck, but they should slow down and enjoy the scenery anyway! Maybe some of us can caravan together. I'll leave early and hope to get there when the track opens.


- Lonnie
My '54 3104
Photos that I have shared on Stovebolt via PhotoBucket are no longer available. Please contact me if you want a photo from an old post.
lonniecook [at] aol [dot] com. I sold my '54 3104 12/12/2017, but I still visit Stovebolt.

OLD STUFF ... houses, furniture, cars, wine ... I love it all