| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,121 Posts1,056,328 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2009 Posts: 56 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2009 Posts: 56 | Biggest issue I have right now is with the weather I cannot get any work done in my non heated shop and I still have to find two cabs and 4 more doors. I'm not thinking of going stupid with it. I figure the most modern thing will be lower gears to get hyway speeds and upgrade from a 216 to a 235 and figure away to use both tanks and a ford tank selector system and maybe a booster on the brakes but more of a if Chevy built it back then style and try to keep the rest looking stock. | | |
| |
| |