| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,292 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2009 Posts: 56 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2009 Posts: 56 | Just a quick update on my progress. I have so far got it stripped down to a rolling frame and the engine running. I have not had much time to do anything to this truck in the last two years. I have since purchased a 46 half ton that is in better shape mechanically so I have been working on it to run as a survivor. I have since thought about purchasing three more trucks and making a crew cab on my 1.5 frame, Any thoughts?
| | |
| |
| |