| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Ole49GMC),
109
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,292 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2009 Posts: 56 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2009 Posts: 56 | My first stovebolt and I am currently working on it I will try to remember to get some teardown and build up pics too. Sadly I never get the time to work on it as much as I would like to. http://s811.photobucket.com/albums/zz40/sask42/
Last edited by Peggy M; 04/16/2025 10:06 PM.
| | |
| |
| |