| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Southerntruck, Otto Skorzeny, 1955 1 Series, 52Carl, cmayna, klhansen, joe apple),
153
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,282 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#92813 08/28/2005 11:43 PM | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 314 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2005 Posts: 314 | I drew it in AutoCad and converted it to both JPG and PNG formats so I could post it. I posted the PNG because it is a little better quality. | | |
| |
| |