| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (tclederman, Hambone, sron48, Gdads51, cmayna, dt235sd, papas52, Bruce 1954-4100),
140
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,111 Posts1,056,258 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#92818 11/17/2005 2:15 AM | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 66 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 66 | Ok thanks. So what I have to figure out is if I already have this thing already under my hood being that its a 58 235 engine... I'm learning. Believe me, I've learned alot in the past few days with much more to go... | | |
| |
| |