Sorry I haven't done anything on this project all weekend. Was a little depressed on Friday to find out that the machine shop had not finished yet.
I have however recovered from my depression and am now headed for Harbor Fright and the local hardware store to get some media to service my cabinet blaster and some fittings to finish installing the air drier for my compressed air system. All things to help complete all my truck projects.
I hate it when I get rolling on something and hit a delay, although I laugh about it I am serious about being A.D.D. it can be a real challenge to stay focused. Anyway talk about staying focused I should go by guys have a great Sunday afternoon.

Last edited by HevyHauler; 02/24/2013 2:07 PM.

The difference between men and boys is the price of their toys.
Grant from Roy, Washington
1956 6100 Chevy Dump Truck in the Gallery
1964 GMC Drump Truck in the Gallery
user
http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/56Taskforce/slideshow/