Okay this project is now coming along nicely. However at this point it is now someone out of my hands. The machine shop now has all the parts necessary to do their part. Although I now think that I will also bring him the axle beam and have him install new king pins as well.That way when I bolt in this axle the entire front suspension and steering system will be new. A couple of months ago I installed new springs and shackles, I also have new u-bolts for the installation of the axle.
It is nice to finally be back on track after 4 years of absolutely nothing happening with this project.
One thing at a time, now if I can just stay focused and not let my A.D.D. take over LOL.


The difference between men and boys is the price of their toys.
Grant from Roy, Washington
1956 6100 Chevy Dump Truck in the Gallery
1964 GMC Drump Truck in the Gallery
user
http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/56Taskforce/slideshow/