| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,277 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Twotone, there are some 3.38 gear ratio's out there but hard to find. Someone here mentioned looking for a GMC/Chevy that is an automatic for the 3.38 I got lucky. Just a week ago today a fellow bolter gave me the rearend out of his 59 Fleetside. When I got home and pulled the over and counted the teeth I was in shock....a 3.38 which will replace the 3.90 I had in my 52panel. (I put the 3.90 in to replace the old original torque tube 4.11) Don't give up yet. | | |
| |
| |