Condition usually sets the value for a particular truck. Now that is said its "my opinion" that there are more folks looking for the "pickup" to fix up as a daily driver.
I love them all, and would like to have a big truck but I also know some of the parts, depending on what year, can be hard to find. However, if I saw a big truck in nice shape I'd wouldn't hesitate to offer or pay a fair price.
To be honest, I don't think there are enough big trucks swapping hands to get a good feel for it. Depending on CONDITION they usually go for less money......in "my opinion".

.....now lets see what the rest of the guys say!!


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile