Mine is made by Chassis Engineering but with our stovebolt discount ect...I got mine from JCarter. The number that "misses the choke is 4753CCT....it must have two "C's" in the number to be the one Dads50 mentioned. If you go to Rockports site you will see a listing with only one "c" but its not what you want.

Sept. 2010 the cost was $175 Mine works great. No adjustments had to be made of any kind...am I lucky or what!! I did put my newport knob on top but plan to modify a new maroon knob to be used in place of the black Newport knob.

OOPS-- I just checked Carters site and did not see the Rockport wiper motor listed and the number didn't pull up anything. I also checked Classic Parts real quick and couldn't tell about theirs. I know I have right number, I have the receipt.
Be sure to check, be sure to ask, and if necessary, buy it from Rockport Engneering!!

GOT IT.. http://www.newportwipers.com/products.php?year=1947-53+Stock+Choke+Cable&make_id=2

I see the price is $209 up from 175 two years ago.

Last edited by Achipmunk; 01/16/2013 9:42 PM. Reason: added info

1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile