Hi John!
I have no beef with the accepted definition of "Stovebolt" on this site. It's a great site. I guess for me the name of the thread is a little provocative - "true stovebolt" - especially since I have any number of questions about my 41 sedan, and previous questions about that car have been stifled.
But this thread is meant to be about our different preferences for these old trucks, and that is valid. I am not sure but that I may like the Art Deco models even more than the AD, but even the hallowed 1954 model (particularly the grill) starts to wander away from my idea of vehicular beauty, sorry Tim.
I sure would love to drain a few pitchers with the gang over this issue, when are you all coming to the great Swedish Stovebolt Reunion?
In a friendly spirit...
Karl



It may not be the easy way, but it is the Cowboy Way - Ranger Doug
Beware of the stories you read or tell; subtly, at night, beneath the waters of consciousness, they are altering your world. - Ben Okri
1953 Chevy 3100
1960 Volvo PV 544
1941 Chevrolet Special Deluxe