| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,180 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 698 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 698 | ..,BUT,I LOVE 'Em ALL!! ... If I had about 5-acres of land,a 40'X60' fully-equipped shop,and $1,000,000.00,I'd be HAPPILY restoring every "Stovebolt",that I could get my hands on! It doesn't take alot of money to have several Bolts in your stable. Just watch for the deals to come along. We (I, my wife and sons - when I can wrangle them in to helping) do all the work ourselves in our 2 car garage - yes we live in a Deed restricted community, and yes we have to keep the garge door closed when working. The '65 and '66 are parked in the front driveway. The '53 is kept in a storage garage ($99/month) The '59 is residing in the garge as it is restored. The '41 is parked here at work until we are ready to restore it. Which do I like best? Sorry, I love them all equally...... http://s783.beta.photobucket.com/us...mp;_suid=1357654113701003541301111850448http://s783.beta.photobucket.com/us...amp;_suid=135765414412206687271533750558http://s783.beta.photobucket.com/us...mp;_suid=1357654183465010764141608984029http://s783.beta.photobucket.com/us...mp;_suid=1357654209104034239451510174296http://s783.beta.photobucket.com/us...amp;_suid=135765423327506961933281062756
Last edited by johntsmith; 01/08/2013 8:11 AM.
My Fleet: 19411953195919651966 1953 Willy's Pickup John Vegetarian- old Indian word for bad hunter
| | |
| |
| |