Hello all, I am new to the site and have been told that the truck I have is a Big Bolt! It's a 1949 4100. I have not run the vin through the vin buster yet but am planning to shortly. It's a pretty much complete truck and SHOULD be fairly easy to get running. I have read some posts here on some of the things I should do first to get it running. However, I'm looking for some advice. I know running and stopping are first any suggestions on other impartant aspects of getting it going? I'm looking for procedures or recommendations or maybe a check list to cover prior to trying to start a truck that has been sitting in a field for 8 years. Also, is there a spot on the site to find specifications for the 4100? Thanks for any advise.

Last edited by Wreckin' Ball; 12/28/2012 1:52 PM.

Wreckin' Ball

I'm gonna need a bigger hammer!!!