Here, here! (Is that the right hear?) grin

We'd love to get more of the GMC details on the site. We are heavy on the Chevy side since that's where the information comes from. I know when we got one of the series tips done, we even ended with something to the affect: That's the Chevy side - anyone want to do the GMC side?

There are a few sites devoted to just GMC so at least there are a few places to go hunt. Having two GMC's ourselves, we have had to hunt ourselves.

BUT ... this looks like the makings of even a good tip on "how do I get started now" ... Let's keep this going and make this a helpful TT. We've lost our Tech Tip writer, and my helper with the Gallery additions. So, once I get the 1/1 Gallery additions done, I can get back into the big pictures.

Michael - thanks for the big write-up on the start-up! That will be a good basis for the TT.

Tim - keep fishing for those GMC helpers! smile

Cheers,
Peg


~ Peggy M
1949 Chevrolet 3804
"Charlie" - The Stovebolt Flagship
In the Gallery
"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill