3b, I'm sorry if I sound like I'm yelling? I hope no one else reading my post thinks i,m angry, LOL. maybe it was my cap letters that bothered you, sorry???
The owner bought the truck a few months ago, i expect it was cheep enough he could not pass it up. But it smokes a lot so he has never used the truck. He is a firewood seller, & thought it would work for him, but it has sat. He knows nothing about the truck.
I hope I don't get any more sarcasm on this Christmas Season. I was totally excited till I read my first reply...


Darrell, W.L.
1939 Chevy COE tow truck/My Stubbed toe
1939 Chevy 2 door Sedan

Car chat means talks about Chevy's. All other car makers only build transportation.
I don't work on my cars, I entertain my self in my garage, so my nabor tells me.