Hi 53 moneypit:
We looked all over for a release latch in back on drivers side & it looked like the cab was bolted to a permanent bracket in back left, over the frame. The front almost looked like a tilt hinge behind the bumper, but It was not, I think? The short dog house between the seats comes off exposing the motor. The truck is 1985. I did not see NPR on the side or front,
The owner knows nothing about the truck, but what little he has been around it the last couple months, he still believes it is not tilt cab. The truck is next to a wall, so I could only look on drivers side & front. Wet rainy day, so I did not lay on the ground to look further..
Could the release latch & cab jack be on the passenger side? I didn't see the papers on the truck, but the owner calls in a NPR. For a 1885 I expected it to have A arm suspension, not leaf springs in front. If it were a tilt cab, would the doghouse come off?


Darrell, W.L.
1939 Chevy COE tow truck/My Stubbed toe
1939 Chevy 2 door Sedan

Car chat means talks about Chevy's. All other car makers only build transportation.
I don't work on my cars, I entertain my self in my garage, so my nabor tells me.