Yes, it's a 1962 short bed, side step factory 4x4 with the 261 engine. A friend gave it to me after it has been sitting on his property for 8 to 10 years. other than the drive train, glass, and some sheet metal, it's intake. However,I just want the engine for my 41. I will be tring to sell the drive train sans the engine on crags list. It sports the SM420 transmission which is consider one of the best four wheel drive transmission ever made. And, the truck was park due to a blown rear differential. So, I'm gonna try to sell it and the transfer case. The rear axxel is intact, but the differential case is blown. Maybe even the front axxcel to include the locking hubs and differential. W'll see. thanx for your input. marc


http://s1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff393/fletch41/

1941 Chevy 1.5 Ton, (soon to be flatbed), dubbed the "USS Coral Sea" which I served on while in the military. wink ~m

wink

~fletch