I am looking @ ad-engineering and ez-swap kits and the ez kit co. has a 2" body drop. With the kick-up i'm not sure how that could possibly work with a burb. On a p/u yes on a burb, no. So I have contacted both and neither has returned my call or email.
In my messages to both I have ask both about the height of the body in relation to the frame because I to do not like to see the frame under the body. We are waiting...
If you look on the ez-swap web site the photo of the red panel looks pretty good. It appears to have small tires and no motor so the fender wells are not full and one could lower the stance by blocks and spindles. Nothing else stands out as being odd or out of shape. So we shall see. I still have a good 49 frame.
Thanks for the info again... I am paying close attention...