| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
151
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2001 Posts: 199 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2001 Posts: 199 | I am not sure what year you ar looking for but the older trucks tend to be a lot narrower than new trucks. I used a GMC4500 ( same as isuzu npr) for my truck. Here is my build pictures. I use it for a tow pig for our camper. http://rides.webshots.com/album/580587250vqfuun | | |
| |
| |