| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (moparguy),
98
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,360 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Here is a shot of my cross sill but I don't have the measurements. Also, you may want to think about putting a samll "cushion" under the bed blocks to help eliminate any squeaks ect. http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r19/LutherParris/Nexttorear.jpgI'm not saying mine is prefect. Back when I did my bed I had nothing to go on so I did what I had to do. Maybe this will give you an idea of what it looks like. | | |
| |
| |