it looks real good, good job. I was going to tell you that I also use POR15 on my projects and never had any problem when getting epaoxy primer on it. here is a link to the cab I painted with the Eastwood's epoxy primer. I used the POR on the floor board, top, and lower part of the cab before the epoxy primer was sprayed over it. [IMG]http://inlinethumb58.webshots.com/51321/2977925010107361323S600x600Q85.jpg[/IMG] And here is a look at the truck after the final single stage urethane paint was applied. [IMG]http://inlinethumb17.webshots.com/47632/2270375770107361323S600x600Q85.jpg[/IMG] Abd yes you can use the high build primer over the fine scratches and places you missed. that is what i did. here is link to a pic of the cab touching it up after using the primer [IMG]http://inlinethumb16.webshots.com/49551/2813386830107361323S600x600Q85.jpg[/IMG] If the scratches are not to bad, why not use spot putty to fix then with instead of high build primer?

Last edited by tracern1; 05/22/2012 6:35 PM.