CASO,
No acids used for stripping on the body of our C10- so I have that going for me. pretty sure I'm just going down to bare metal (with sanders/ wire wheels) everywhere to be sure that I have the best paint adhesion I can get- but here's another issue- I POR-15'd the floor areas of the cab and rockers that had some rust. I am hoping to be able to prime these areas with no bond issues between the POR-15 and the epoxy.... any experience with POR-15 and epoxy primers? I tried POR-15's tie-coat primer over the inner rocker as a test and I think it sucks...IMHO. (It didn't adhere very well and I could just scratch it off with my fingernail) so Tie Coat is out and epoxy is in- if anybody has epoxied over POR and had good / bad / indifferent results please post- thanks!


1954 Chevy 3/4-Ton Chevy
"Mo"
1948-53-54 "Mixed Bag" Chevy Stakebed
"Basket Case"
1952 Chevy 3/4-Ton
"as yet un-named"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
Lots of pictures