| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (BC59, cmayna, Peggy M),
144
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,475 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Mo, I'm not the expert but I see no harm done. compared to the orignal chassis wouldn't the X member make it sturdier? Hey, it accomplishes what you need I think its a good idea. Besides, someone has to be the first to try new things!! | | |
| |
| |