| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
177
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,619 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | I'm not a big fan of Harbor Freight but it seems I saw an ad with "super" saving coupons for the 3" cut off wheels and the 4 1/2" as well. I forgot the price but it seemed pretty good and grinding/cut off wheels is not something that last long anyway. Just a thought.
...I agree with the overpriced junk. Just bought a new tire for my wheelbarrow from Northern Tool and the NEW tire had a pin hole in....and yes, in big letters on the sidewall "Made in China" :mad:
..and I hate the term "recycle". If we want to go green then why "recycle it" when "repair it" is much much better and greener. | | |
| |
| |