I took the plugs out to put some oil in each cylinder in case they were dry and possibly sticking. I left them out to try to turn it over by hand. There is a bolt on the end of the crankshaft and the fan was already off when I got it, so I thought if I moved it even a small amount that would tell me it was free. Taking the cover off the flywheel would be a better idea because I could turn the engine more and in the right direction. I hope the rain stops today and yes I've got to get those seats out right away.
The battery shows almost 13 volts and it's the same battery I used to pull the truck up on the trailer with, it should still have enough to crank an engine with the plugs out. I won't ignore the possibly it is now weak, and I'm going to put a charger on it.
Thanks