It took all day and then some to get the truck home. The truck squashed my trailer, the tag on the dash said empty weight was 7725 lbs. It did fit on the trailer, but I had a trailer tire smoking from rubbing the fender due to the weight. That had me scratching my head since I was out in the middle of nowhere. I have lived my entire life in Oregon, but I have never been to Twickenham or even heard of it, but it is beautiful and very remote.
The only rust on it was under the floor mat. It will need some floor board repair on the drivers side. I'll look over the truck better in the daylight tomorrow. It was a USAF truck originally. Then spent time in rural fire dept duty for the Forest Service.
I was told it was the oldest truck still assigned to the Forest Service in Oregon.
I took pictures, I'll work at getting them online.