| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,418 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#83958 10/09/2007 4:46 PM | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,953 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,953 | I believe the Lucas gear additive is the same for both transmissions and differentials. I have it in both but cannot tell you the mix ratio offhand. It should be specified in their brochure. I have found it to be excellent, or my shifting is getting better! As to water in the trans the only thing I can think would be a leaking cover gasket. However I am no expert and someone else may have a better idea. | | |
| |
| |