I went out and bled the brakes again. I still got more air out of all four wheels. 3 of them appeared to get all the air out with two cracks of the bleeder. The front left, I did about 6 or 7 times because there was alot of air in it. It kept coming out frothy with alot of tiny bubbles. I stopped when it looked like it was solid fluid. I went around and did all four again....I got a little more out of all of them and stopped when it looked as if there was no more air. The pedal is much firmer, but still not as firm as I'd like it to be. It is pretty firm without pumping it, but with one pump, it is a little firmer, so I'll try the bleeding again tomorrow and I bet I'll still get some more air out.