Today I went out and tested my brakes while pushing the truck...the result: the pedal took a little pressure to push down, but went all the way down without stopping the truck. I realized that if I pumped it a little it would finally get a little pressure, but I don't think that is very good. I went through and bled everything again. I got a little bit of air from 3 of them and alot of air from the left front. I started with the longest, left rear, second longest, right rear, third longest, right front, then the shortest, left front. The left front took several fill-ups of the reservoir to get the air out. There was alot of very small little bubbles, and the fluid came out fast and kind of frothy. I finally got it to come out with no air. I went back and put the cover on the master cylinder and the result was still the same. I now don't know what to think. I have thoroughly checked all connections and found no leaks.
Here are some things that I observed that might help someone tell me what is wrong, but I don't know what to make out of them. (keep in mind I have a dual master cylinder setup)
Here's a few preliminary shots:
[img]http://inlinethumb55.webshots.com/11446/2635929330100058208S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://inlinethumb64.webshots.com/12799/2966805610100058208S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]

-When I push the pedal down with the lid off, a powerful squirt of fluid comes up out of this hole: [img]http://inlinethumb11.webshots.com/12938/2276525640100058208S500x500Q85.jpg[/img]

-The rear line is actually above the master cylinder, but I don't have a check valve or anything installed in the line. Do I need one?
[img]http://inlinethumb58.webshots.com/11705/2594510630100058208S500x500Q85.jpg[/img]