I went to NAPA today and the guy told me that if I pump the brake pedal about ten times and hold it down, then have someone crack the bleeder screw and then close it, that should get the air out. I went out and tried it, and I think I got it solved. I just don't know how the pedal is supposed to feel on this old truck. All I've ever driven is modern vehicles. Right now, I can pump it lightly once, then press it down again and get good pressure. The pedal stops before it bottoms out in the master cylinder. I am going to try bleeding it that way one or two more times still. Does it matter how long you leave the bleeder screw open, as long as the pedal stays down, or do you have to quickly crack it and close it before the pedal drops all the way down?