It sounds like you bought a pretty nice truck.

If the brakes on one side, say at the front aren't moving, it will pull to the other side. If the brake problem only started after some driving, one side could be too tight and heating up. In this case the heated side would not work as well and it would pull to the other side.

I would replace the fuel filter with a clear one so you can see what is going through. For starting when it is warmed up, I would suggest waiting a minute or so with your foot to the floor on the gas. Then without moving your foot, hit the starter. This requires both feet in action!


1951 GMC 1 Ton Flatbed -- It is finally on the road and what a great time I have driving it!
1951 1 Ton Completed


My Chevy Master 4 Door is on the Road!