builder, you still got the hood with all those kansas city signatures on it? Curious minds want to know

Yes, I still have the hood. I am looking for another that is as nice as that one. Peg wanted the hood for the Stovebolt head quarters. If it don't go there, I will find a place in my shop for it. There is no way I will destroy the art of the trip. The whole truck is as it was on the trip with the exception of the engine. If you remember, I borrowed the engine from my Uncle Carl. I rebuilt the 327 and put some so cal valve covers on it. It looks good. I was thinking of placing a 700R transmission in it to make it a little more highway friendly than the powerglide. I have to really debate myself on repainting the truck. It is such a memory for me, I hate to change the history of the truck. It does deserve a shiny new paint job though, Don't you think?
And by the way, I am in Sioux Falls, SD near the interchange of I90 and I29. I will help if someone is going through.