You could count me in to. I think I understand what vickcraft is getting at. First off a person would have to "want" to be listed and also be one that would come out and help a Bolter at 1am if need. In these days and time it would really give one a piece of mind if broken down in a strange unknown place and knowing no one. A bolter who knew "his way around" would be a blessing.
A list of those who "want" to help could be had in the glove box and if the need did arise it'd be awfully handy.

....you could/can count me in. Program or not guys if your in my area and need a hand let me know. If I can't help I'll get someone who can!


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile