| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,449 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 1,867 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 1,867 | I think I've seen half a dozen different lengths over the years of Chevrolet 216-235 engines. Some of the older types didn't even have a tube but stuck directly into the block.
GMC is even worse with the different models of trucks.
I know it doesn't help, but oh well...
Jeff | | |
| |
| |