| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
151
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 510 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 510 | When it dies, can you spray some starting fluid in the carb (or pour some gas in) and get it to start again? If so, it's a fuel feed problem and could be the fuel pump.
Another thing to check. Is the choke opening fully when it's warmed up? Could be that it's running too rich.
Some stuff to check. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
A Problem, I Think its the Carb
| Salinaz | 03/22/2004 11:43 AM |
Re: A Problem, I Think its the Carb
| Alan Horvath | 03/22/2004 1:52 PM |
Re: A Problem, I Think its the Carb
| carbking | 03/22/2004 2:18 PM |
Re: A Problem, I Think its the Carb
| Salinaz | 03/22/2004 11:13 PM |
Re: A Problem, I Think its the Carb
| arnswine... | 03/23/2004 1:12 AM |
Re: A Problem, I Think its the Carb
| Salinaz | 03/27/2004 10:58 AM |
Re: A Problem, I Think its the Carb
| ChevyAsylum | 03/27/2004 4:05 PM |
Re: A Problem, I Think its the Carb
| gusc | 03/29/2004 6:02 AM |
Re: A Problem, I Think its the Carb
| Rickcapt | 03/30/2004 1:24 AM |
Re: A Problem, I Think its the Carb
| Salinaz | 04/01/2004 9:10 PM |
Re: A Problem, I Think its the Carb
| Alan Horvath | 04/01/2004 10:05 PM |
Re: A Problem, I Think its the Carb
| Salinaz | 04/04/2004 11:04 AM |
Re: A Problem, I Think its the Carb
| gusc | 04/04/2004 9:33 PM |
Re: A Problem, I Think its the Carb
| Alan Horvath | 04/04/2004 10:02 PM |
Re: A Problem, I Think its the Carb
| Mechainiac | 04/05/2004 12:40 AM |
Re: A Problem, I Think its the Carb
| Salinaz | 04/05/2004 10:53 AM | |
| |
| |