| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Forty9),
176
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,180 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#7786 03/27/2004 10:58 AM | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 10 Member | | Member Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 10 | Well, I changed the fuel fliter and it ran for about a day and the same problems. The sputter and it dies. I can start it every once and awhile, but then will die after like 3 mins of driving. I have no Idea what it could be, do you ? | | | |
Entire Thread
|
A Problem, I Think its the Carb
| Salinaz | 03/22/2004 11:43 AM |
Re: A Problem, I Think its the Carb
| Alan Horvath | 03/22/2004 1:52 PM |
Re: A Problem, I Think its the Carb
| carbking | 03/22/2004 2:18 PM |
Re: A Problem, I Think its the Carb
| Salinaz | 03/22/2004 11:13 PM |
Re: A Problem, I Think its the Carb
| arnswine... | 03/23/2004 1:12 AM |
Re: A Problem, I Think its the Carb
| Salinaz | 03/27/2004 10:58 AM |
Re: A Problem, I Think its the Carb
| ChevyAsylum | 03/27/2004 4:05 PM |
Re: A Problem, I Think its the Carb
| gusc | 03/29/2004 6:02 AM |
Re: A Problem, I Think its the Carb
| Rickcapt | 03/30/2004 1:24 AM |
Re: A Problem, I Think its the Carb
| Salinaz | 04/01/2004 9:10 PM |
Re: A Problem, I Think its the Carb
| Alan Horvath | 04/01/2004 10:05 PM |
Re: A Problem, I Think its the Carb
| Salinaz | 04/04/2004 11:04 AM |
Re: A Problem, I Think its the Carb
| gusc | 04/04/2004 9:33 PM |
Re: A Problem, I Think its the Carb
| Alan Horvath | 04/04/2004 10:02 PM |
Re: A Problem, I Think its the Carb
| Mechainiac | 04/05/2004 12:40 AM |
Re: A Problem, I Think its the Carb
| Salinaz | 04/05/2004 10:53 AM | |
| |
| |