Les, I did look and I ended up calling them. The "20 mini" fuse block has 4 "slots" on the back of it that you stick a flat blade screw driver through..... and a couple other "tabs" to get it apart. Its cheap cheap cheap.
I called the technician as I did not want to destroy a $182 investment. After we chatted a minute and I got the skinny on it he remarked, and I quote "I hear it everyday". Now ain't that some BS. If they get regular calls about it why not a simple slip of paper or notation on the kit/instructions.
I guess that is TO easy! And as we said before they probably don't care.
I had called and talked to these folks a couple weeks before ordering to ask where the wire was made and assembled. They "assured" me the wire and assembly was in America so I ordered it.
No BIG deal but its a cheap set up that could be fixed so simply.
Anther Bolter tried to help but his must have been a different part #
...and Warner, no screws or a template in this kit I got. You was the lucky one
