| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,255 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 89 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 89 | Alvin, I also have a EZ Wiring kit that I hope I will be installing soon. In my kit there is a set of instructions (15 pages) and a firewall template that has 1/4" holes to drill. Also in the kit are 2 bolts and looking at the wiring panel the holes are in the upper left and lower right. Hope this helps. | | |
| |
| |