| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,277 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Thanks Warner. I looked at it when it came in but then I haven't opened it has not been opened back up until now. Lester is dang near a 50 mile round trip so I'll wait until I go over there and look at it again. I never took anything out of the box so I'll check it out. Thanks for responding and I'll let you know what I find....or not find!
Alvin
EDIT: I wish you were going to the Stovebolt Reunion with me!!
Last edited by Achipmunk; 08/01/2011 6:34 PM.
| | |
| |
| |