| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,111 Posts1,056,258 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | ....since my nephew liked the EZ Wire mini fuse panel I decided to order it for him. Well, the panel is at his shop and he called me and ask how he was suppose to mount it. I probably should have went over and looked at it before posting this but figure you guys will know what I'm talking about. The fuse block has no holes for mounting and from the looks of it he thinks its suppose to slide down in some kind of "plate" that is attached to the firewall.
Did they leave out a piece? or am I missing something. I'll be going down there but not until Tuesday or Wednesday and I want to load my guns, if need be, before I call them. I
Comments? | | |
| |
| |