.... after I drilled a hole I didn't need and now will have to be filled ect.... I was so po'd that Marty mentioned how something like that makes a guy want to "kick the cat". But of coarse we are both animal lovers and he brighten my day when he said that. Its exactly how I felt!! The hole on the LEFT should not be there.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r19/LutherParris/52Panel/100_1395.jpg

and again, here it the elusive bolt that we can't/couldn't see until I stuck the camera up in there and snapped this picture. It appears some PO had just cut the mirror off and left the bolt and nut underneath as there was no indication of it ever being there.
As previous mentioned I didn't like the mirror so low so I moved the mirror "up" so that the top hole would not become the bottom hole..... and drilled another one for the top hole of the bracket.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r19/LutherParris/52Panel/100_1394.jpg

The cat is doing fine smile


Last edited by Achipmunk; 07/06/2011 9:28 PM.

1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile