...the "seal" will depend on how well you do it. The rubber that the vent glass fits to does good. Just be sure when you put the new glass in that its a good fit to the glass frame itself... I put my glass in the vent window frame, THEN closed it and pulled the glass back to the vertical strip of the assembly before the glass set up. That insures no wind noise because the glass wasn't pulled back. I've seen some that we put in that had a "crack" between it and the vertical strip. Not good.
(Hope you understand what I'm trying to say)


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile